CHIBA, Japan — November 21, 2012 — Seiko I Infotech Inc. (SIIT) today announced that it will launch new “ColorPainter WP” series, mild-solvent six color inkjet printers equipped with large capacity ink system.
The “ColorPainter WP” series is designed for sign makers who are producing signs round-the-clock. The large capacity ink system that holds two liters¹ of the cost effective VX ink per color supports continuous printing at low TCO – Total Cost of Ownership. The see-through type sub ink cartridge enables the operator to check and control the amount of remaining inks easily. The “ColorPainter WP” series is provided in two sizes, the “WP-64s” for 64 inches and the “WP-54s” for 54 inches. The several innovative printing functions inherited from its sister model, “ColorPainter W” series, also increase printer’s performance and widens the printer’s application range for the signage market.
The “ColorPainter WP-64s” and the “ColorPainter WP-54s” will be sold through SIIT channel partners worldwide except for Japanese market, and scheduled to start shipping from Japan in December.
Features of the “ColorPainter WP” series:
– VX inks contribute cost savings
– Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) Technology enables to print vivid and excellent image quality for outdoor and indoor graphics.
– Smart Pass Technology 3 gives constant image quality for entire roll and more media flexibility.
– Smart Nozzle Mapping function supplements print head nozzles for emergency, which minimizes down time.
– Bundled CP Manager printer control software enables the operator to see printer’s status and to perform print adjustments from PC.
– Bundled ONYX RIPcenter² for minimum investment to start business
– Optional roll media take-up unit
¹ Effective capacity
² Bundled for limited regions
About Seiko I Infotech Inc. (SIIT)
Seiko I Infotech Inc. is a leading company in wide-format printing technologies, and is a subsidiary company of Seiko Instruments Inc (SII). The company offers wide-format printing systems especially for the sign, graphics, CAD and GIS markets that provide industry-leading productivity and image quality.
Press ContactCorporate Communication Dept.
Seiko Instruments Inc.
Online Inquiry Form
Product InquirySales Promotion,
Int’l Sales & Marketing Dept.
Seiko I Infotech Inc.
The content of this news release is based on the information as of the release date. Please note that the content may not be always up-to-date.